It used to take me 60-75 minutes to get ready in the morning. I now have 15 minutes, 30 if Vienna is napping and I get to take a shower.
Here is a list of my beauty essentials!
- FACE CARE. An awesome moisturizer. I use Clinique's
- HAIR. For hair I'm constantly using Bobby pins, small clear elastic rubber bands (breath for braids) and the knot tie pony tails because they don't leave a kink in my hair.
- MORE HAIR. Wide and Fine tooth comb. I don't have time to look for both or my brush so I've found this conair comb to be amazing!
- FACE MAKEUP. I dab a little powder on my nose, Clinique lose pwder with my Sephora makeup brush #37.
- EYE MAKEUP. I'll use eyeliner on days I feel like I eat a little something extra, but for the most part my eyelash curler and my NARS high volume mascara get the job done!
- LIPS. I use Chapstick. MAC has a lip primer that works great or if I'm feeling real fancy any colored Chapstick (burts bees) gives that little extra color with your moisturizing!
Added bonus tip: I only wash my hair twice to three times a week. I keep dry shampoo stocked in my sink cubbard and use it on the daily!