Winter is in full swing here on the lake and my hair is not loving it..
Here's a recipe for an AMAZING DIY Hair Mask that you can make at home! Cheers to pampering yourself, your hair will thank you.
- 1 Cup softened Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 10 Drops Meleluca Oil (Tea Tree)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, making sure the coconut oil is softened. Consistency should be tacky but not liquid.
- Brush put your hair, wet or dry, then using both hands distribute all of the oil through your hair root to tip (I usually get my hair damp, I find the coconut oil goes on more evenly this way).
- Brush your hair again. Dampen a hand towel with hot water and wrap your hair up in it. Let your hair sit in the towel for at least one hour up to over night.
- Unwrap hair and hop in the shower. Wash & condition hair with hot water to get all leftover oils out.
- Finish with toweling dry and using maracan oil on tips of hair.