Chia Tea Lattes are my favorite fall beverages! Lately I'm continually amazed by how much coffee shops are charging for coffee, so I've begun to start testing out my old barista skills at home! Cheers to a cozy morning of Chia Tea Lattes!
- 2 individual tea bags
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- Whipped topping and ground nutmeg & cinnamon , optional
- Place the tea bags, cinnamon, ginger and allspice in the coffee filter of a drip coffeemaker. Add water; brew according to manufacturer's directions.
- In a small saucepan, combine milk, brown sugar and creamer. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour milk mixture into mugs; stir in tea. Dollop with whipped topping and sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon if desired.